Thursday, June 28

good cause


i was tagged for the second time
again, by Dear Sis
and technically, by A.Z. too
and the original post was by Idham

frankly speaking..
i was skeptic at first
on how the meme actually works
but then i said to myself
'hey, no harm in trying
and it's for a good cause'

and even if this was a hoax
at least in answering the questionnaire
one gets to re-think about his life for a while
and i love that

so, here we go..


******

If you are tagged,
you need to write an entry related to the meme.
The meme is about completing at least seventeen
out of the following twenty seven sentences


"By doing this meme you are contributing
RM 127 to the Darul Izzah Orphanage"


1. A person is only as good as..
his/her self could be

2. Friendship is always..
until he/she is a foe, he's/she's a friend

3. To love is to..
to give all your best

4. Money makes me..
doing things easier

5. I miss..
the good old days

6. My way of saying I care is by..
doing all that i possibly could

7. I try to spread love and happiness by..
sharing my happy thoughts and moments

8. Pick the flowers when..
err.. why should ruin such beauty by plucking it off?

9. To love someone is to..
be, stay and grow old together

10. Beauty is..
God's creations

11. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was..
my boarding school

12. When I was twenty one, I remember..
what 'life must go on, whatever happens' truly means

13. I am most happy when..
i know i have given and tried my best

14. Nothing makes me happier than..
being able to help other people

15. If I can change one thing, I will change..
que sera sera, whatever will be will be

16. If smiles were..
to worth a dollar each, i guess i'll be a billionaire by now :)

17. Wouldn't it be nice if we could..
all live in peace and happily ever after

18. If you want to.. feel happy..
then you have to.. make others feel happy too

19. Money is not everything but..
it does help to have some

20. The most touching moments I have experienced is..
being thanked when i wasn't expecting one

21. I smile when..
i am happy; greeting my friends; something amuzes me

22. When I am happy, I..
smile

23. If only I don't have to.. be here..
then.. i would be there :)

24. The best thing I did yesterday was..
doing my best

25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title
"Aku, Kau, Dia, Kami, Kita, Mereka"

26. One thing I must do before I die is..
live

27. Doing this meme, I feel like..
not giving my best in helping, and wish i could ask
for the actual account number so that i could deposit the RM 127


and now..
i wish to tag all bloggers
thank you

5 comments:

Kit Pryde said...

dear Big Bro, Thank you SO much for doing this!!

don't forget to leave a comment on idham's blog so he'll count your meme as well.

hugs!

trueblue said...

I like your no. 9. So true indeed :)

Unknown said...

hai katakbesar...:)

thank you for being such a sport...

suka baca...

agreed with trublue...love ur #9...and always am touched when I see old couples walking hand in hand....sometimes bertongkat, namun masih mesra and loving2 gitu..

#27...u can join us nanti masa pergi ke rumah Darul Izzah tu...
:)

boarding school kat mana tu dulu?

i too was from one....tapi dah lama sgt la...hehehehe

best wishes to u, and God bless u and ur loved ones...

idham

A.Z. Haida said...

salam

aikk... no 9 tu macam familiar jeee.... heheheh, great minds think alike, huh?
and thanks for doing this tag even when you were skeptical of it...

katakbesar said...

kitty -
anything for my dear sis :)

true blue -
i can't think of a better way to love someone

(abg) idham -
about the #9 tu..
i did blog about this before
http://katakbesar.blogspot.com/2006/06/patience-and-passion.html

about the #27 tu..
thank you and kudos to you
i can't join physically though
perhaps, next time :)

about the boarding school tu..
hehe.. somewhere in the state of 'Lagak A. Mahmud'

AZ -
i just realised.. ours was the same
great minds?.. haha.. ya right!
you must be out of your mind.. hehe..