Sunday, October 16

a moment of silent



been occupied a bit.. with routines and workload..
as usual.. nothing new, only that..
myself more and more procrastinating
in whatever it is that i need to do..

of late.. i am so into reading others' blog as well..
some are interesting and wonderful to read..
and worth to be bookmarked as my favourites..
some are as lame as mine.. heheh...

not been emailing colleagues and friends alike much..
no thanks to yahoomessenger..

recently was my birthday..
the day which i usually..
will remember and thank my mother
for giving birth to me..
instead of and contrary to what others may practise...
i gave presents to my beloved mum..

i do not believe in hosting birthday parties..
but, i will go to one if invited..

since, to me.. our birthday is actually
a day to remember that your mother
who had gave birth to you some years ago..

hence, it is not 'your' day per se...
it's your mother's day...

till later

No comments: